Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 6 May 2013

Two posts in one day.

I love the idea of something that Kenlie does over at All the Weigh. It's called Friend Makin Monday and is a great way of finding new blogs and finding out a little about the people whose blogs I read. If you take part then you post a link back to your post in the comments part, and do the same on Kenlie's too so that others can find yours.
 
 
So here are my answers for this week:
 
A Little About Me
1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight?  Yes. When my children were born I was consumed by immense love for them.
2. What channel is your TV on most? E4. It is the channel in the UK that shows the fantastic Big Bang Theory and quite a few other cool US comedy shows.
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have. I am a good and nice person. It is very important to me to go through my life being someone who is kind.
4.  Describe your idea of a great evening.  Am I allowed two? I guess as it is my blog then I can. :) One would be snuggled up on the sofa with my husband chatting and watching a film. The other would be dinner with my friends, a small group of us get together every couple of months. We take it in turns to host and all bring something for a meal.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? Kind. Great baker.
6. What is your favourite holiday?  Christmas. I love seeing my family all together and that is one of the few times it happens. The older us 'children' get, the harder it is to co-ordinate and meet up.
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? I would have a slightly bigger house. We are squeezed into a small place right now and I would love to have a little more space.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave? Clementines. I am not a big fruit eater but I love these.
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?  Not usually. In the very middle of winter when it is really cold I do, but probably only a handful of times a year.
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful.  My family, my friends, knitting. 

6 comments:

  1. I was so focused on the first sight love being "couple" that did not even think of my kids! Great answer. I am in a different country and would love to go back home for Christmas and spend it with the rest of my sibblings and my parents...I really should.
    Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you make that Christmas trip. I live away from my family but in the same country and that is bad enough.

      Delete
  2. Good answer on the love question, I didn't even think about that! I don't have children yet so I haven't gotten to experience that love at first sight. :) I LOVE the Big Bang Theory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could knit! I am in the process of learning and can just do a scarf, but I'm super anxious to be able to do hats and sweaters and blankets... and I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ashley.
    My Granny taught me to knit and I am so glad I do as I find it very relaxing. Once you can knit and purl you can pretty much knit anything, you'll be onto sweaters in no time. Have you checked out www.ravelry.com?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.